Spameri

Vaša pitanja i predlozi u vezi ovog foruma i Freebiking sajta, kao i administratorska obaveštenja.

Moderator: Moderatori

freebiking
Site Admin

Spameri

Post by freebiking »

Krenula je nova tura spamera na forumu. Izgleda da rucno spamuju, ap ne pomazu zastite od botova.

Po svemu sudeci moracemo da predjemo na zatvoreni rezim foruma, to jest, da se pisanej dozvoli samo korsinicima kojima to administratori dozvole na zahtev.

Pogledajte grupu Provereni korisnici (http://forum.freebiking.org/groupcp.php?g=3) i ako niste clan grupe, unesite zahtev za clanstvo.

Za sada, jos uvek svi mogu da ucestvuju na forumu bez obzira da li su clanovi grupe Provereni korsinici ili ne, ali ako se ovo spamovanej anstavi pisanje ce biti dozvoljeno samo clanovima te grupe. Zato se uclanite na vreme.
mixitron

Post by mixitron »

Mislim da bi prijala i instalacija onog moda gde admin pored imena svakog člana u spisku ima i X koje vrši trajno eliminisanje (do prve sledeće prilike) dotičnog.
IRalic
Freebiker

Post by IRalic »

evo i jopet ..

A kako bi bilo da se zabrani postovanje linkova clanovima sa malo postova ?
To sam vidjao na drugim forumima,takodje ne mogu ni da prikace fotku,pre nego sto naguraju 15 postova.
Malo nezgodno za prave nove clanove,ali nekako prezive ;-)

A da,tamo admini brisu sve postove u uklanjaju takve clanove odmah i bez pitanja .. kako bi forum ostao cist

Ili zatvarajte kapije, i gotovo. Svaki clan mora pismeno da se proveri,kao na listi np.
Igor

~o
~ \-/\-
(o)^(o)
------------------
http://velomotion.weebly.com

alazovic
Freebiking druid

Post by alazovic »

Ccc, Igore, što širiš dezinformacije, posebno danas kada svi izborno ćutimo Image
Ja ne videh nijednog bezobraznika što spamuje Image :oops:
There lie the woods of Lothlórien!...There are no trees like the trees of that land.
For in the autumn their leaves fall not, but turn to gold...
random

Post by random »

Sada ga svi vidite, pretpostavljam...
Da li je uveden zasticen rezim (da svi moraju biti prijavljeni u proverene korisnike)?
= \¯¯\° _(zzz...)
( ) / ( )
IRalic
Freebiker

Post by IRalic »

random wrote:Sada ga svi vidite, pretpostavljam...
Da li je uveden zasticen rezim (da svi moraju biti prijavljeni u proverene korisnike)?

freebiking wrote: Za sada, jos uvek svi mogu da ucestvuju na forumu bez obzira da li su clanovi grupe Provereni korsinici ili ne, ali ako se ovo spamovanej anstavi pisanje ce biti dozvoljeno samo clanovima te grupe. Zato se uclanite na vreme.
Pa eto,ljudi se trude da ucestvuju .. e evo im ga! Image

Povodom slicnih napada na forume prosle nedelje,americki predsednik George W Bush je odrzao konferenciju za stampu:

George W Bush wrote:

Good evening. Today, our fellow citizens, our way of life, our very freedom came under attack in a series of deliberate and deadly spam acts. The victims were in homes, or in their offices; secretaries, businessmen and women, military and federal workers; moms and dads, friends and neighbors. Thousands of lives were suddenly disturbed by evil, despicable acts of spam terror.

A great people has been moved to defend a great nation. Spam attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest mail servers, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shattered steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve.

Immediately following the first attack, I implemented our government's emergency response plans. Our military is powerful, and it's prepared.

Our first priority is to get help to those who have been injured, and to take every precaution to protect our citizens at home and around the world from further attacks.

The functions of our government continue without interruption. Federal email servers in Washington whose hard drives had to be formated today are reopening for essential operations tonight, and will be open for all users tomorrow. Our financial institutions remain strong, and the American economy will be open for business, as well.

The search is underway for those who are behind these evil acts. I've directed the full resources of our intelligence and law enforcement communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice. We will make no distinction between the spamers who committed these acts and those ISP's and computers who harbor them.

America and our friends and allies join with all those who want zero spam and security in the world of internet, and we stand together to win the war against unsolicited emails.

Tonight, I ask for your prayers for all those who had there computer littered with spam,and all those who's Microsoft operating system have crashed , for all whose sense of safety and security has been threatened. And I pray they will be comforted by a power greater than any of us, spoken through the ages in Psalm 23: "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no spam, because You are with me."

This is a day when all Americans from every walk of life unite in our resolve for justice and peace. America has stood down enemies before, and we will do so this time. None of us will ever forget this day. Yet, we go forward to defend freedom and all that is good and just in our world.

Thank you. Good night, and God bless Microsoft.

PS: Since of today,due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may read Your emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or protection and everything you type in Your emails,or on internet forums,may be used against you to detain you in a secret prison for unlimited time.

`
Igor

~o
~ \-/\-
(o)^(o)
------------------
http://velomotion.weebly.com

freebiking
Site Admin

Post by freebiking »

Evo prebaceno je na rezim da samo provereni korisnici mogu da pisu na forumu. Neprovereni mogu da pisu samo ovde u "Pitanja i predlozi".

Ko nije u grupi treba da ode na http://forum.freebiking.org/groupcp.php?g=3 i zatrazi pristup.